Guidelines for the general conditions of electronic shop committee for consumer protection and the Association Bulgarian Web.
Art. 1. These terms and conditions are intended to regulate relations between "Valentina Dangarova" Ltd.,. Sofia, bul. Slivnitsa №227, Serdika, UIC 130328413, represented by Valentina Dangarova, hereinafter referred to as the supplier and customer, hereinafter users of electronic shop "VIAGGI.", hereinafter referred to as "E-SHOP".
II. DATA PROVIDER
Art. 2. Information in accordance with the Electronic Commerce Act and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Name Provider "Valentina Dangarova" Ltd.
2. Seat and address of management:. Sofia, bul. Slivnitsa №227
3. Address of the activity: g. Sofia, bul. Slivnitsa №227
4. Data for correspondence:. Sofia, bul. Slivnitsa №227, Email: email@example.com, tel: +359888451609
5. Entry in public registers: UIC 130328413,
6. Supervisory Authority: (1) The Commission for Protection of Personal Data Address: c. Sofia Street. "Evstatiev Geshov" № 15 tel .: (02) 940 20 46 Fax: (02) 940 36 40 Email: kzld @ government.bg, firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cpdp.bg (2) Committee for Consumer Protection Address: 1000 g. Sofia Square. "Slaveykov" №4A, 3rd floor, 4 and 6, phone: .: 02/980 25 24 Fax: 02/988 42 18 hotline: 0700 111 22 Website: www.kzp.bg
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. E-SHOP e electronic shop, accessible at in
Internet www.viaggi-bg.com, by which the users have the opportunity to conclude
contracts for the sale and delivery of the offered ELECTRONIC
Shop goods, including the following:
1. To carry out the registration and account creation for viewing
E-shop and use additional services
provision of information;
2. To carry out electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or
execution of contracts with E-SHOP through interface
page e-shop, accessible on the Internet;
3. To enter into contracts for sale and delivery of goods offered
4. To carry out any payment in connection with contracts with
E-SHOP according supported ELECTRONIC
Shop ways of payment.
5. To receive information about new products offered by E
6. To review the products' characteristics, their prices and terms of delivery;
7. To be informed of the rights arising from the law mainly through
Interface page of the electronic shop on the Internet;
Art. 4. The supplier delivers the goods and guarantee the rights of users,
under the law, in good faith, accepted practice,
user or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) Users enter into a contract of sale of goods
E-SHOP offered by the Provider through the interface accessible
on its website at www.viaggi-bg.com or other means
(2) In accordance with the concluded CBA contract of sale of goods
Contractor shall deliver and transfer ownership of the User
designated by him through the interface products.
(3) Users pay the Supplier compensation for delivered goods
under the conditions set eStore and these general
conditions. Remuneration is the price declared by the supplier to address
(4) Supplier shall deliver the goods ordered from users in the terms and under
conditions set by the Provider page of the electronic shop
in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(5) The cost of delivery is determined separately and specifically the price of goods.
Art. 6. (1) user and the supplier agree that all statements between them
in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale can
They are carried out electronically via electronic statements within the meaning of the Act
Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the Law on Electronic
(2) It is assumed that electronic statements made by users of the site are
committed by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the user at
a registration if the user has entered the appropriate name and password
IV. USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use e-shop contracts for
sale of goods, the user should introduce chosen by him and name
password for remote access in cases in which the electronic shop requires
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the user through
register electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in your details and pressing the "Yes, I accept" and "Registration"
The user declares that he is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with them
content and unconditionally undertakes to respect them.
(4) The provider confirms the user registration by
send letter referred to by the user of an electronic address to which are sent
and information about the activation of the registration. The recipient confirms
registration and conclusion of the contract by hyperlink in the letter
which was notified of the registration submitted by the Contractor. After
confirmation creates a user account and between him and the Supplier
contractual relations arise.
(5) Upon registration user is required to provide true and
actual data. User promptly update the data referred to in
registration in case of change.
(6) Where the registration of the user is using an account on the social web
networks or other networks, contracting party is the person who is the holder of used
registration profile in the social network or another. In this case
Provider has the right of access to the data necessary to identify
User in the social network or another.
Art. 8. (1) email address provided during the initial registration
User, and any subsequent email address used for the exchange of statements
between user and provider is "Basic electronic address" within the meaning of these
general terms. The user has the right to change its main contact
(2) Upon receipt of an amendment of the Basic contact email address
The provider sends a request to confirm the change. The request for
confirmation is sent by the Supplier of the user specified by the new Host
contact email address.
(3) Changing the primary contact email is done after
confirmation by the user, expressed by reference contained in the request for
confirmation sent by the Contractor to that of a new Basic User
contact email address.
(4) The provider informs the user about the change by e
letter sent by the user of said main contact email
prior to its amendment under par. 2.
(5) The Supplier shall not be liable to the user unlawful change
Main contact email address.
(6) The provider may require the user to use the Basic
contact e-mail in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL steps to conclude a purchase contract
Art. 9. (1) Users mainly use interface on the Supplier
to conclude contracts for the purchase of goods offered by the Contractor in
(2) The contract is concluded in Bulgarian language.
(3) The contract between the provider and user represents these general
Terms and Conditions available at www.viaggi-bg.com
(4) the contract with the provider's user according to data provided
for registration and contained in the personal profile of the user. To avoid
Clearly this is the data that is created account with an ISP.
(5) The provider interface includes on its website, technical
means for identifying and correcting errors when entering information
prior to making any statement about the contract.
(6) This agreement is concluded by the time of registration
User with. The contract of sale of goods is considered to be
concluded by the time of its filing by the user through the interface of the Contractor.
(7) the conclusion of this agreement and the conclusion of the contract of sale
of a product provider explicitly informs the user in an appropriate manner by
(8) Statement of contract and confirmation of its receipt is
considered received when the parties addressed are able to access them.
(9) The supplier delivers goods to the address specified by users and can not be held
liability in the event that specified by users are incorrect or
Art. 10. The Applicants conclude the contract of sale with the Contractor
(1) Perform registration online shop and providing the necessary data if the user does not hitherto registration
Logging in to carry out orders of the electronic shop
by identification with name and password;
Selecting one or more of the proposed electronic goods
Shop and adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
Providing data for delivery;
Choice of method and time of payment of the price.
VI. SPECIFIC DUTIES OF THE SUPPLIER. PROTECTION
Art. 11. The rules of this Section VI of these terms and conditions shall apply to
Users, which according to the data set for the conclusion of the contract for purchase
sale or registration in the e-shop can be done
conclusion that consumers within the meaning of the Law on Consumer Protection Act
e-commerce and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the provider are
specific profile of each product on the site of the electronic shop.
(2) Product price including all taxes is determined by the Contractor profile
of each product on the site of the electronic shop.
(3) The value of postal and transport costs not included in the price
goods shall be determined by the Contractor and submitted as information
Users in the following moments before signing the contract:
- In the profile of each of the products on the website of the provider of electronic
- When selecting a catalog for signing the contract of sale;
(4) The method of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is defined in the current
general conditions and the information provided to the user in site
(5) The information provided to consumers in this article is current as of
moment of visualizing the site of the provider of electronic Shop
before concluding the contract of sale.
(6) The provider must specify the conditions for the supply of various goods
Site Web stores.
(7) The provider states before concluding the contract total
order for all contained therein goods.
Art. 13. (1) The customer agrees that the provider is entitled to receive advance
payment concluded with consumer contracts of sale of goods and
(2) The user selects independently whether to pay the Supplier the price
delivery of the goods before or at the time of delivery.
Art. 14. (1) The consumer has the right, without compensation or penalty and without
giving a reason to abandon the contract within 7 working days from the
date of receipt of goods.
(2) The right of refusal under par. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods and services whose price depends on
volatility in financial markets, which provider is unable to
- Delivery of goods made according to user requirements or
on his individual orders;
- Delivery of goods which by their nature are consumable or not
be returned or perishable, or are in danger of
deterioration characteristics, including perfume
and cosmetic products;
- Delivery of audio and video recordings or software, printed from
- The delivery of newspapers, magazines and other periodicals;
(3) Where the Contractor has not fulfilled its obligations to provide
information set out in Art. 54 of the Law on Consumer Protection, the user
has the right to withdraw from the contract within three months from the date
of receipt of goods. When the information in this paragraph is available
consumer within the withdrawal period, starts from the date of
(4) In the event that the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal under par. 1, the Contractor
obliged to refund the full amount paid from the consumer not later
30 calendar days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right
withdraw from the contract. The amount that the user has paid the contract is
deduct the costs of returning the goods unless the user has returned the goods for
their own account and notifies the supplier.
(5) The user is obliged to store goods received from the supplier, their
quality and safety during the period under par. 1.
Art. 15. (1) The delivery of goods and starting point of the run is
determined for each product separately at the conclusion of the contract with the user through
Site Provider E-SHOP, unless the goods are ordered in
(2) In case the user and supplier will not have set a deadline for delivery,
Delivery of goods is 30 working days from the date following the sending
to customer to the Provider through the Site Provider E
(3) If the Contractor can not fulfill the contract because it does not have
ordered goods, he is obliged to inform the consumer and to recover
amounts paid within 30 working days from the date on which the Contractor
should fulfill its obligation under the contract.
(4) In the cases under par. 3 The provider has the right to deliver to the consumer goods with
same quality and price. The supplier shall inform the consumer by electronic means
change the contract.
(5) In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal for deliveries under par. 4
the cost of returning the goods are borne by the Contractor.
Art. 16. (1) The provider transmits goods to the consumer after authentication
the requirements and the presence of the circumstances under Art. 61 of the Act
(2) User and provider certifying the circumstances under par. 1 writing
the time of delivery by a handwritten signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The consumer and provider agree that the requirements under par. 1 and Art. 61
Law on Consumer Protection would be met if the certification is
committed by a person under circumstances which might be concluded that will
forward the information to the user - contracting party.
VII. OTHER CONDITIONS
Art. 17. (1) The supplier delivered the goods delivered to the user within the at
conclusion of the contract period.
(2) If the term under par. 1 is not expressly agreed between the parties at the conclusion of
Contract, the Contractor delivers and delivers the goods in a reasonable time but not later than 2
Art. 18. The user must examine the goods at the time of delivery and
transmission by the Supplier if not meet the requirements to notify
Art. 19. (1) The provider shall take measures to protect the privacy of the user
under the Law on protection of personal data.
(2) For reasons of security of personal data of users, the supplier will
send data only e-mail address that has been specified by users at the moment
(3) The Supplier agrees and announce your site policy for the protection of personal data
available at www.viaggi-bg.com
Art. 20. (1) At any time, the Contractor is entitled to require the user to
legitimize and certify the accuracy of any of the advertised during
Registration circumstances and personal data.
(2) In the event that for some reason user has lost or forgotten their name and
password provider has the right to implement declared "Procedure for lost or
forgotten names and passwords "available at www.viaggi-bg.com
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 21. (1) These terms and conditions may be amended by the Contractor to whom
the latter will adequately inform all users of electronic
Stores that have registration.
(2) The provider and user agree that any supplement or amendment of these
Terms will be effective to the user after explicit notification of
Supplier and if user does not declare it in the provided 14 days that they
(3) The user agrees that all statements of the Supplier in connection with
modification of these terms and conditions will be sent to the e
mail specified by the user during registration. User agrees that
e-mails sent under this article need to be
signed with an electronic signature, to have effect on him.
Art. 22. The provider publishes these Terms at www.viaggi-bg.com,
together with all amendments and supplements thereto.
Art. 23. These terms and conditions of the contract with the supplier User
terminated in the following cases:
termination or declaration of liquidation or bankruptcy of
one of the parties;
by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
unilaterally, with notice by either party in the event of default of
the obligations of the other party;
objective inability of any of the parties to perform
in the seizure or sealing equipment from government authorities;
in case of cancellation of the registration of the user on the website of
E-SHOP. In this case concluded, but outstanding contracts
Sales remain valid and enforceable;
in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the
XII. OTHER CONDITIONS
Art. 24. Possible invalidity of any provision of these terms and conditions
not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 25. For this outstanding contract issues related to the implementation and interpretation
this Treaty shall apply the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 26. All disputes between the parties to this agreement shall be resolved by
competent court or the Commission for Consumer Protection.
Art. 27. These terms and conditions shall enter into force for all users of www.viaggi-bg.com.