Procedure when making an online purchase
1. To make a purchase, you must sign up for the "Registration" section or fill in the four "Express Order" fields.
2. At the email address you signed up for, you will receive a confirmation message on your registration request.
3. Sign in with your account on the site.
4. You can choose from products, sizes and colors in the product catalog by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button on the product page. After pressing, the product has been added to your shopping cart.
5. After completing adding products and choosing quantities in the basket, fill in the checkbox (check box) "Agree to the Terms of Service," and click the "Continue" button.
6. In Step 2 "Shipping" - you may choose a shipping address other than your registration.
7. In Step 3, "Payment Method," select the desired payment method (for example, "Card Payment", "Paid" or "Pay Pal").
8. Select the "Pay" button to pay.
9. When choosing a card payment method:
• A payment page of our Servicing Bank (UBB) opens where you enter your card details (number, validity, security code, name)
• If you are registered in the Verification by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode authentication schemes, an authentication page of your Publisher Bank opens where you enter your password for authentication
• When a successful transaction (successful authentication and authentication) is displayed, a transaction note that you print or save appears on the screen.
• Money is deducted on your card immediately after a successful payment has been confirmed.
Payment terms with a card for the selected product / service
1. We accept payment using the following types of cards: MasterCard, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY.
2. Please note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic Card will be accepted only if it is registered for participation in Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode online authentication schemes.
3. The maximum transaction amount is 10 000 BGN.
4. The transfer currency for card payments is Bulgarian Lev (BGN). If the site has prices in other currencies other than Bulgarian Lev, they are for informational purposes only and may not be exactly the same as the amount accrued on your card in the same currency.
5. If you need to refund card-paid amounts on services contracted and performed by us, this will be done by us through a credit card transaction with which the payment was made.
Data Protection Policy for Payment
Valentina Dangarova EOOD makes every effort to provide reliable protection to your e-shop. In order to prevent you from misusing your payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply the best practices recommended by international card organizations:
• The security of card data entry and transfer is provided by using SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the payment page of our serving bank
• The authenticity of your card is verified by entering a security code (CVV2)
• In addition, for your identification as a cardholder, the payment server for e-commerce of our serving bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, in case you are registered to use them.